|Wrongful Termination, Discrimination, Harassment|
|Workplace Injuries, Worker's Compensation, Accidents|
|Organizing, Benefits, Arbitration|
Quincy E. Sauer
Quincy Sauer concentrates her practice in the area of labor and employment law and litigation. She counsels clients on a variety of employment issues including: wage and hour regulations, employment discrimination, family medical leave, employee benefits, and privacy rights. Ms. Sauer also assists clients in reviewing employment agreements, non-competition agreements, non-solicitation agreements, severance agreements, and benefits packages.
Admitted to the State Bar of Indiana.
Admitted to the Federal District Courts for the Northern and Southern Districts of Indiana.
• Vanderbilt University, B.A. in Spanish, magna cum laude, 2004
• Indiana University School of Law - Indianapolis, J.D., 2007
• National Team, ABA Appellate Advocacy Competition, New York, NY
• Note Editor, Indiana International & Comparative Law Review
• Judicial Externship, clerk to then Magistrate Judge William Lawrence, S.D. Indiana
• Indianapolis Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division
• Indiana State Bar Association
• "Privacy in the Employment Context: Privacy Rights in the Digital Age" ACLU of Indiana, 2010