Macey Swanson Hicks & Sauer: 45 Years of Experience representing Indiana's workers and their families
Making Indiana a better place for its workers
Since 1978, attorneys at Macey Swanson Hicks & Sauer have worked to make Indiana a better place for its workers. Listed in Best Lawyers in America and Indiana Super Lawyers, founding partners Barry Macey and Richard Swanson, now Of Counsel, lead a dynamic group of attorneys dedicated to making a difference for Indiana's working families.
We represent private and public sector labor Unions in all areas of labor law including organizing, contract administration, arbitration, benefits, plant closings, NLRB and EEOC proceedings, and federal litigation.
We also represent employees with the following concerns:
- Discrimination based on sex, race, age, national origin, pregnancy or disability
- Harassment based on sex, race, national origin, disability or religion
- Retaliation at work and retaliatory discharges
- Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA) retaliation or interference
- Wage theft and wage and hour issues
- Employee benefit issues, including ERISA, COBRA, and Social Security disability
- Terminations and severance packages
- Individual employment contracts and non-compete agreements
- Worker's compensation and products liability claims
- Automobile or other accidents