Workers Compensation & Injured Workers

Helping Injured Workers Get Back on their Feet

We represent employees who have sustained work-related injuries or occupational diseases. We can help injured workers:

  • Contest denial of worker's compensation benefits.
  • Obtain reinstatement of temporary total disability for workers who are wrongly told they are at maximum medical improvement.
  • Force employers to recognize the compensability of emotional injury claims.
  • Assist seriously injured employees in obtaining permanent total disability benefits.
  • Counsel injured employees about their worker's compensation rights.
We are available to:
  • Sponsor seminars for International Unions and Local Unions throughout Indiana on the Indiana Worker's Compensation Act.
  • Testify before Indiana House and Senate Labor Committees on bills that would improve worker's compensation benefits or law.
  • Navigate the complexities of federal worker's compensation.


A Guide for Worker's Compensation Claimants

A Guide to Indiana's Worker's Compensation

Handbook of Indiana Worker's Compensation Board

Checklist for Reporting Workplace-Related Injuries or Illnesses


Indiana Worker's Compensation Board: 317-232-3808 or 800-824-2667

Department of Labor - Office of Workers' Compensation Programs: 202-693-0031

Department of Labor - Division of Coal Mine Workers' Compensation: 216-357-5100 (Includes Black Lung Claims)

Social Security Administration:800-772-1213

Medicare: 800-633-4227

Medicaid: 317-713-9627 or 800-457-4584

Website for Indiana Occupational Safety and Health Administration (IOSHA)

Call us at 317.637.2345 to discuss your claim.