Helping Injured Workers Get Back on their Feet
We represent employees who have sustained work-related injuries or occupational diseases. We can help injured workers:
- Contest denial of worker's compensation benefits.
- Obtain reinstatement of temporary total disability for workers who are wrongly told they are at maximum medical improvement.
- Force employers to recognize the compensability of emotional injury claims.
- Assist seriously injured employees in obtaining permanent total disability benefits.
- Counsel injured employees about their worker's compensation rights.
We are available to:
- Sponsor seminars for International Unions and Local Unions throughout Indiana on the Indiana Worker's Compensation Act.
- Testify before Indiana House and Senate Labor Committees on bills that would improve worker's compensation benefits or law.
- Navigate the complexities of federal worker's compensation.
A Guide for Worker's Compensation Claimants
A Guide to Indiana's Worker's Compensation
Handbook of Indiana Worker's Compensation Board
Checklist for Reporting Workplace-Related Injuries or Illnesses
Indiana Worker's Compensation Board: 317-232-3808 or 800-824-2667
Department of Labor - Office of Workers' Compensation Programs: 202-693-0031
Department of Labor - Division of Coal Mine Workers' Compensation: 216-357-5100 (Includes Black Lung Claims)
Social Security Administration:800-772-1213
Medicaid: 317-713-9627 or 800-457-4584
Website for Indiana Occupational Safety and Health Administration (IOSHA)